Housing & Rentals
- Finding accommodation:
- Other things to consider:
- Buying property in Belgium:
Finding a high-quality, fully serviced apartment in Brussels or Antwerp can be quite a struggle. With RentMore it is possible to get everything done in one day without compromising your standards: simply call, book and move in. The experienced team will not only find a new home for you, but will also take care of all your needs throughout your stay.
- Brussels: 550€ p/m confortable small cosy room to rent
- Leuven: Sleeping room in a studenthouse available in July and ...
- Antwerp: Design studio Antwerpen - groene omgeving Merksem
- Antwerp: STUDIO FOR RENT FROM 1 JULY TO 31 AUGUST (or for rent...
- Ghent: Double studio @ sint-pietersnieuwstraat - EGW incl.
Hello, We are going to move out of our apartment soon. We have reasons to believe that the landlord will try to charge us for…
Posted in: Belgium Forum
Hello all!I need a room/apartment to rent in Aalst or surroundings.Would love to share with someone also. Hope to hear soon from…
Posted in: East Flanders Forum
This lovely ground floor apartment is part of a completely renovated building with three apartments. It is a total renovation…
Posted in: Leuven Forum