Housing & Rentals
- Finding accommodation:
- Other things to consider:
- Buying property in Belgium:
Finding a high-quality, fully serviced apartment in Brussels or Antwerp can be quite a struggle. With RentMore it is possible to get everything done in one day without compromising your standards: simply call, book and move in. The experienced team will not only find a new home for you, but will also take care of all your needs throughout your stay.
- Brussels: Looking for a flatmate
- Brussels: Beautiful room in shared flat in Brussels city
- Brussels: Room to rent
- Antwerp: Trendy and furnished COHOUSING apartment (1)
- Limburg: New Student rooms in the center of Hasselt.
Hello, We are going to move out of our apartment soon. We have reasons to believe that the landlord will try to charge us for…
Posted in: Belgium Forum
Hello all!I need a room/apartment to rent in Aalst or surroundings.Would love to share with someone also. Hope to hear soon from…
Posted in: East Flanders Forum
This lovely ground floor apartment is part of a completely renovated building with three apartments. It is a total renovation…
Posted in: Leuven Forum