- Valid passport of the applicant with validity of at least one year.
- Identity Card of the Argentinean citizen (father/mother*, spouse**, son/daughter of applicant)
- Four standard-size passport photos (4x4; preferably light blue background; ¾ profile right side)
- Certified birth certificate at an international form
- Statement of good conduct. This will normally be a transcript of your criminal record from your national police (obviously, they will be looking for a transcript that does not contain any offences on it).
- Medical statement (this form is issued by the consulate)
- Certified declaration of not having any criminal antecedents (For children older than 16 years of age).
- Payment of the tariff of the consulate
* The parents of an Argentinean citizen applying for a permanent visa need to proof the family link by means of a legalized birth certificate of their child.
** The applying spouse needs to present a legalized marriage certificate. If this certificate is not presented in Spanish or stated on an international form, an accredited translator has to provide a certified translation (in some cases the Argentinean consulate may be able to provide this service).